About the role
We are looking for a new colleague as Analytic Engineer/Data Engineer to join our team at our location in Innsbruck/Vienna or remotely within the EU with immediate effect. Do you want to make a difference and love the challenges of a constantly growing and innovative company? Apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, Data Science, or a related field
- Proven experience as an Analytic Engineer, Data Engineer, or similar role
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with data modeling, database design, and optimization
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Knowledge of machine learning and advanced analytics techniques
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker) as well as with data transformation tools (e.g. dbt, Airflow, Prefect)
- We are a young and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to an up-and-coming scale-up
- Attractive remuneration, flexible working hours and flexitime
- The opportunity to work from home or/and in our modern & central office in Innsbruck or Vienna
- Appreciative cooperation with committed and competent colleagues
- Regular get-togethers and events with the team in Innsbruck and Vienna
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the gross monthly salary for this position is EUR 3,455 on a full-time basis according to the IT collective agreement, with a willingness to overpay according to qualifications and professional experience.
We will be happy to tell you everything else in a personal interview.